Here’s what separates professional home repair companies from regular handymen.
Why are professional home repair companies different from regular handymen? There are several reasons.
1. They’re more dependable. This means they have backup repairmen ready to go if someone can’t do their job.
2. They’re insured (in case something goes wrong). This means they also have worker’s comp. If a repairman goes to your home, slips on something, and breaks their arm, they can sue you if they don’t have workers’ comp and you may end up having to pay for their medical expenses and other costs until they can work again.
Advanced companies will send you a picture of what their technician can do for your home before they arrive.
3. They have a physical address. In other words, they’re not going anywhere in the middle of the night.
4. They have better communications. For example, they can send you text reminders, which lone handymen usually don’t do. Advanced companies will actually send you a picture of what their technician can do for your home before they arrive.
5. They work with a network of professionals. Professionals hang around with each other, which means they know the best Realtors, insurance providers, tradesmen, etc, who can help you.
If you’d like to know more about what professional home repair companies can do for you or have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to speak with you.